Academic Search Premier (EBSCOhost)
- A scholarly, multi-disciplinary, database; with full text coverage of 4600 journals in a range of subjects. This database is a good starting place for almost any topic search.
Art Full Text (H.W. Wilson)
- Full text coverage from the Wilson database of periodicals and journals of articles on art, architecture and archaeology throughout the world.
Arts & Humanities Citation Index (Web of Science)
- Citation index that provides consolidated searching of a social science citation index, art and humanities citation index and multi disciplinary databases—may be searched by author, title, subject, and topic. These are citations of usage, not full text and will be useful primarily to upper division students and faculty doing research.
- Curated collections of art images and associated data for scholarly use. Includes links to art images in museum collections and reference materials.
- A scholarly journal archive that provides image and full text access to archival (more than 5 years old) scholarly journals in a wide variety of subject areas.
- Provides full-text access to a selection of humanities and social sciences journals.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
- An online reference utility that hosts selected encyclopedias and other reference publications.
Hobbies & Crafts Reference Center (EBSCOhost)
- This database offers detailed “how-to” instructions and creative ideas to meet the interests of virtually every hobby enthusiast. Full text is provided from leading hobby and craft magazines, including Bead & Button, Creative Knitting, FineScale Modeler, Quilter’s World and many more.
Oxford Reference Online - Premium
- Language and subject reference works from Oxford Press into single cross searchable reference.
Other useful resources:
- Search for books, audio, video, and periodicals at the Dixie State
- A list of ebook databases available at Dixie.
- Manage your citations with a bibliographic utility.
Full-Text Periodicals List
- Find a specific journal or magazine.
- Borrow materials from other libraries using interlibrary loan.
ProQuest Research Companion
- Information literacy training aligned with ACRL Information Literacy and Common Core English Language Arts standards. Provides a framework and foundation for information literacy instruction.
- Search library catalogs in Utah and beyond.