Start with these databases:
- A web-based application that features a collection of worldwide business
information including access to international business data, industry news,
facts and figures, executive contact information, the ability to access
industry profiles, and more.
Other article databases:
Academic Search Premier, MasterFILE Premier & Business Source Premier
- A convenience link for searching the Academic Search Premier, MasterFILE
Premier, and Business Source Premier databases simultaneously.
Checkpoint (Thomson Reuters)
- Tax, audit, accounting, and finance tools for students.
Gale Directory Library
- Provides access to the Market Share Reporter, a source of
comparative business statistics.
- A scholarly journal archive that provides image and full text access to
archival (more than 5 years old) scholarly journals in a wide variety of
- Features more than 15,000 news, business, and legal sources, including
U.S. Supreme Court decisions dating back to 1790.
- Provides full-text access to a selection of humanities and social sciences
ProQuest US Newsstream
- Full-text of the most recent premium U.S. news content as well as archives
which stretch back into the 1980s featuring newspapers, newswires, blogs, and
news sites. Includes coverage of 150+ major U.S. newspapers such as the New
York Times and the Wall Street Journal, plus hundreds of other news
sources and news wires.
Regional Business News (EBSCOhost)
- Provides full text coverage for regional business publications.
Incorporates coverage of more than 80 regional business publications covering
all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
Sage Journals Online
- General purpose database for scholarly articles.
- Extensive database of Elsevier journals in a wide range of subjects.
Excellent searching capabilities and full text access. An excellent resource
for authoritative information in many subject disciplines.
Vocational & Career Collection (EBSCOhost)
- This database is designed for vocational and technical libraries servicing
high schools, community colleges, trade institutions and the general public.
This collection provides full-text coverage for nearly 340 trade and
Gale Virtual Reference Library
- An online reference utility that hosts selected encyclopedias and other
Oxford Handbooks Online
- Provides in-depth, high-level articles written by the world’s leading
Oxford Reference Online - Premium
- Language and subject reference works from Oxford Press into single cross
- Offers access to selected reference encyclopedias, handbooks, and videos
with coverage mostly in the areas of social sciences and health care.
- Reference resources for psychology, health, historical topics, and
Other useful resources:
- Search for books, audio, video, and periodicals at the Dixie State
- A list of ebook databases available at Dixie.
- Manage your citations with a bibliographic utility.
Full-Text Periodicals List
- Find a specific journal or magazine.
- Borrow materials from other libraries.
ProQuest Research Companion
- Information literacy training aligned with ACRL Information Literacy and
Common Core English Language Arts standards. Provides a framework and
foundation for information literacy instruction.
- Search library catalogs in Utah and beyond.