Start with these databases:
- A web-based application that features a collection of worldwide business information including access to international business data, industry news, facts and figures, executive contact information, the ability to access industry profiles, and more.
Other article databases:
Academic Search Premier, MasterFILE Premier & Business Source Premier
- A convenience link for searching the Academic Search Premier, MasterFILE Premier, and Business Source Premier databases simultaneously.
Gale Directory Library
- Provides access to the Market Share Reporter, a source of comparative business statistics.
- A scholarly journal archive that provides image and full text access to archival (more than 5 years old) scholarly journals in a wide variety of subject areas.
- Indexing and full text documents for over 5600 news, business, legal, medical and reference publications with a variety of flexible search options. This is an excellent database for information on current issues or business.
- Provides full-text access to a selection of humanities and social sciences journals.
- Full-text of 300+ U.S. and international news sources. Includes coverage of 150+ major U.S. and international newspapers such as the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal, plus hundreds of other news sources and news wires.
Regional Business News (EBSCOhost)
- Provides full text coverage for regional business publications. Incorporates coverage of more than 80 regional business publications covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
Sage Journals Online
- General purpose database for scholarly articles.
- Extensive database of Elsevier journals in a wide range of subjects. Excellent searching capabilities and full text access. An excellent resource for authoritative information in many subject disciplines.
Vocational & Career Collection (EBSCOhost)
- This database is designed for vocational and technical libraries servicing high schools, community colleges, trade institutions and the general public. This collection provides full-text coverage for nearly 340 trade and industry-related periodicals.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
- An online reference utility that hosts selected encyclopedias and other reference publications.
Oxford Handbooks Online
- Provides in-depth, high-level articles written by the world’s leading scholars.
Oxford Reference Online - Premium
- Language and subject reference works from Oxford Press into single cross searchable reference.
- Offers access to selected reference encyclopedias, handbooks, and videos with coverage mostly in the areas of social sciences and health care.
- Reference resources for psychology, health, historical topics, and literary criticism.
Other useful resources:
- Search for books, audio, video, and periodicals at the Dixie State University Library.
- A list of ebook databases available at Dixie.
- Manage your citations with a bibliographic utility.
Full-Text Periodicals List
- Find a specific journal or magazine.
- Borrow materials from other libraries using interlibrary loan.
ProQuest Research Companion
- Information literacy training aligned with ACRL Information Literacy and Common Core English Language Arts standards. Provides a framework and foundation for information literacy instruction.
- Search library catalogs in Utah and beyond.