Start with this database:
Other article databases:
Academic Search Premier (EBSCOhost)
- A scholarly, multi-disciplinary, database; with full text coverage of 4600
journals in a range of subjects. This database is a good starting place for
almost any topic search.
Art Full Text (H.W. Wilson)
- Full text coverage from the Wilson database of periodicals and journals of
articles on art, architecture and archaeology throughout the world.
Arts & Humanities Citation Index (Web of Science)
- Citation index that provides consolidated searching of a social science
citation index, art and humanities citation index and multi disciplinary
databases—may be searched by author, title, subject, and topic. These
are citations of usage, not full text and will be useful primarily to upper
division students and faculty doing research.
- A scholarly journal archive that provides image and full text access to
archival (more than 5 years old) scholarly journals in a wide variety of
- Provides full-text access to a selection of humanities and social sciences
Sage Journals Online
- General purpose database for scholarly articles.
- Extensive database of Elsevier journals in a wide range of subjects.
Excellent searching capabilities and full text access. An excellent resource
for authoritative information in many subject disciplines.
Oxford Reference Online - Premium
- Language and subject reference works from Oxford Press into single cross
Other useful resources:
- Search for books, audio, video, and periodicals at the Dixie State
- A list of ebook databases available at Dixie.
- Manage your citations with a bibliographic utility.
Full-Text Periodicals List
- Find a specific journal or magazine.
- Borrow materials from other libraries.
ProQuest Research Companion
- Information literacy training aligned with ACRL Information Literacy and
Common Core English Language Arts standards. Provides a framework and
foundation for information literacy instruction.
- Search library catalogs in Utah and beyond.