Start with these:
Subject specific ebook collections:
Access Medicine (Harrison’s Online)
- Authoritative online medical reference, especially useful for students in
Allied Health Sciences. Limited to two concurrent users. Includes Harrison’s
Principles of Internal Medicine.
Classical Music Reference Library (Alexander Street Press)
- Contains reference materials that span the entire history of Western
classical music. Included are the authoritative reference titles Baker’s
Dictionary of Music, Baker’s Biographical Dictionary of Musicians, and
Baker’s Student Encyclopedia of Music. Part of the Music Online
Gale Virtual Reference Library
- An online reference utility that hosts selected encyclopedias and other
Literature Resource Center (Gale)
- Provides full text access to biographies, bibliographies, and critical
analysis of authors. Covers more than 90,000 novelists, poets, poets,
essayists, etc. Limited to 2 concurrent users.
Oxford Reference Online - Premium
- Language and subject reference works from Oxford Press into single cross
R2 Digital Library
- Provides a selection of ebooks focused on the health sciences. Limited to
three concurrent users.
Safari Books Online
- Search, browse, read, and print full-text information technology books
online. Includes titles from O’Reilly, Pearson, Cisco Press, and more. Search
through a wide variety of titles covering databases, desktop applications and
publishing, enterprise computing, graphics, markup languages, multimedia,
networking, operating systems, programming, security, and software engineering.
Sage eReference Encyclopedias and Handbooks
- Offers access to selected reference encyclopedias and handbooks with
coverage mostly in the areas of social sciences and health care.
- Reference resources for psychology, health, historical topics, and literary